We offer excellent opportunities for individuals seeking to strive and flourish in the research and consultancy industry, focusing on their professional as well as personal development. Our distinctive environment offers careers that are exciting, challenging and rewarding. We encourage our people to learn, experiment and grow - for both their own personal benefit and the company’s.
Sales Representatives build relationships with buyers and administrators in a wide variety of businesses to sell goods and services. They contact customers, pitch, and explain products for sale, negotiate the sale price and provide any requested information or answers to questions that a customer might pose regarding the product. Their primary responsibility is to get their product into the hands of customers.
The job of a Sales Representative is personal and collaborative, requiring the following skills:
- Be knowledgeable about the product Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and making a sale
- Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers..
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling an array of front-facing duties. Some of these tasks including interacting with customers over the phone, in person, and/or via email and social media. Throughout all these interactions Customer Service Representatives must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible. Each interaction affects the company’s bottom line in either a positive or negative way, so a great Customer Service Representative must add value to the organization.
The job of a Customer Representative is professional skills requiring the following skills:
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
A marketing specialist helps companies and brands understand what sells by analyzing market data on a local, regional, or national level. They determine what people are buying, what gaps are within the market, what type of people buy what products, and how much money people are willing to spend on those products. Market specialists analyze demographic data, buying, and shopping habits, and looking at competitors and their pricing to understand the best way to market products and create profit for the company.
The job of a Marketing Specialist is creative skills requiring the following skills:
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation
- Create and execute lead generation programs Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
Accountants prepare and examine financial records, ensuring records are accurate and that taxes are paid. An Accountant oversees the management and reporting of financial data of an organization. Accountants are tasked with preparing, examining, and analyzing a company’s accounts, financial records, and other financial obligations. They do so to ensure compliance with financial reporting and other standard procedures.
The job of an Accountant is confidential and responsibility requiring the following skills:
- Reconciling the company's bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company's financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company's finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Experience with accounting software and data entry
Field technicians should act as per client’s requirements, as they are responsible for the installation, Maintenance, and repair.
The key responsibilities for a service technician job description include:-
- Administering all network services and performing tests on various equipment and circuits, monitoring all services, identifying issues, and resolving any problems in equipment.
- Technicians design and prepare documents for network and ensure appropriate labeling of all equipment, perform maintenance work on networks, initiate tests, and perform troubleshooting on all outages, manage work according to diagrams and specifications for the network, and ensure compliance to all safety standards and codes and manage work according to regulations.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers